Monday, July 30, 2012

Let's Keep It Going

This past week was such an awesome week at WBBC! I think all I am going to say is that I needed the excitement and energy that God provided thru the kids at VBS & yesterday, I needed to see the courage they had as they got saved. They inspired me to work harder for God and I hope they did you too! I hope they gave you encouragement & hope in knowing that God moves in a mighty way & that He ALWAYS has a plan and a purpose. The revival has begun so let's keep it going!

This Wed. night lets come into church at about 5:15 & eat the beans, mac & cheese, pot salad we had left over & I'll go pick up some fried chicken. I just ask someone wash the containers because I'll need to get to the kids. The kids are having OMC ( organized mass chaos) plus ice cream for raising so much money for missions. Instead of $340 that was announced in church yesterday , we received another 100 so $440.00 for missions!! AWESOME!!!!I'll take a pie w/ syrup in the face anytime for that!! If you know any of the kids who were at VBS please try to contact them and invite them back to church & I'll do the same. Hope everyone has a blessed week. Keep Randy in your prayers, my mom, who is having trouble breathing & bp high, Joey is still sick & jack woke up w/ a fever. Hope you have a Spirit filled week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment