Tuesday, July 24, 2012

VBS DAY 1

Let me just say that God showed up & showed out! We have never had more than 50 kids at VBS but last night we had at least 65 kids! With the youth, who do a fabulous job w the music, leading groups, helping w games & and all our adult workers I bet we had over 90 people in the church last night. Everything went so smooth. The ladies in the kitchen served food like they were in a military mess hall, fast & efficient. God really had his hand on WBBC last night. I had 21 k -2nd graders in my group & they were so much fun! I even received a huge hug from one sweet boy. I can't wait to see them all tonight! As I was pulling out of the parking lot last night Judson made a statement that really just sums it all up. He said," Momma, I know God is always in our church, but I could really feel Him tonight. When we were dancing & singing He was there." So of course I have tears in my eyes now! I am thinking wow my 12 yr old REALLY understands feeling Gods spirit and I am also thinking how God is awesome, mighty & powerful because again he took a small church where doors were ready to close & He filled it up w lots of kids, youth & adults and gave us a night of unbelievable joy! Praise God for the way he works, shows up & shows out! Thank you Lord for an amazing 1st night!

No comments:

Post a Comment