Wednesday, September 26, 2012

WBBC KIDS FALL & WINTER EVENTS SCHEDULE

WBBC Kids Fall & Winter Schedule

Dear Parents:
This time of the year thru Christmas is so busy for most of us so I like to go ahead and give you some plans & dates so you can be prepared. These are tentative dates because with life we all know things can change but my plan is too stick as closely as possible to this schedule.
October 14 Kids Dept. will be serving a soup/chili lunch after preaching w/ all donations going to buy coats for needy children for the winter. They will be donated to the EB Mission Center. I will be calling on everyone w/ kids to bring something.
October 27 TRUNK OR TREAT (meeting this Sunday in the gym for those interested in helping right after preaching)
November 7 Wednesday night kids will pack shoeboxes for Operation Christmas Child.
November 30 Let’s kick of the Christmas season with a Polar Express family movie night. Come dressed in pajamas ( YES ADULTS TOO)! 7-9
December 8 Breakfast with Santa, 9 am. No cost but RESERVATIONS MUST BE MADE BY WEDNESDAY DEC. 5.
December 21 Annual Bell Ringer. We will ring the bell for the Salvation Army at the Gadsden mall fountain from 10-6. I will schedule kids w/ a parent in hour shifts. I hope everyone can participate. You will feel great once you are finished with this service!
I am hoping on a children’s Christmas musical too and they will perform that on a Sunday night. I will give more info out when I figure it out! Lol I hope everyone is enjoying our beautiful fall weather! Have a blessed week! Kristi

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like lots of fun!! I can help with anything/everything. Just let me know what you want/need me to do. :)

    ReplyDelete