Thursday, October 25, 2012

Judgement House

I had to share what I experienced last night. First, I want to give 12th St. a big thank you for what they do each yr. So many people come thru their doors for the Judgement house and I know lives are being changed by this outreach! I was suppose to have been at church last night pulling out trunk or treat stuff from upstairs but the opportunity worked out for me to go to the Judgement house and I am so thankful I did. I got to church a little late & never saw how many kids loaded up into the van or cars & I rode by myself to 12th St. so I was later than everyone else getting there. Once we all get inside and I see sooo many youth I was in AWE! 27 YOUTH and 11 adults.....38! Now I know that is no big deal to some but I can rem back several yrs ago when I went w/ the youth the 1st time to the Judgement house and we might of only had 10 of us youth & adults. I could barely keep from crying when those numbers hit me because I just rem how hard it was back we were trying to grow the youth & children's dept ( not that we have stopped trying now). God has been so good to us and He just keeps reminding me that if we are faithful and do His work then He will bless us. I am not going to give the story away but at the end God comes up to you and touches your shoulder and say something to each person there. I almost passed out when he touched me. His words were,"do not worry". Did he hit the nail on the head. I worry about everything and I know I shouldn't. Coincidence? I think not!

I also wanted to say how blessed we are at WBBC to have  a preacher wants to go be involved in youth and kid activities. Joey went w/ us. Then to have parents who are just as excited about being at the Judgement house as the kids are. It is a wonderful thing. Arlo & Jennie did a great job last night guiding kids and showing them love. They are doing a great job leading this group! It was awesome to have some youth & adult visitors with us. I love how God makes things work out and i am so glad He worked it out for me to go last night. BIG THANK YOU to Katie & Teresa for working w/ the kids last night. I appreciate all you do!

No comments:

Post a Comment