Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Good morning. Super busy week so I am going straight to the kids stuff. I will not be at church tomorrow night because I have to go out of town with the twins for a quiz bowl competition but Katie Smith will be leading the kids. The youth will be leaving at 6:00 so the kids will be in the gym and I know they will be having a fall treat! Make plans to have your kids there!! Starting Sunday the children ( 4 yrs thru 5th grade) will be in full Christmas musical mode. We will practice during children's church and at 4 pm. every Sunday. The Sunday afternoon practices will last until 5:30. PLEASE make every attempt to have your child at the afternoon practice. We only have the month of November to prepare The Christmas musical will be Sunday night, December 7 at 6 pm. I had to move breakfast with Santa to Saturday, December 20. I am in need of a Santa if you know someone who would like to volunteer.

Catherine McBurnett posted this morning that Josh's mom, Lewana, passed about 4:30 am. Please continue to lift their family up in prayer. Thank you for those who prayed for me last week. I felt the prayers and had a great week. I hope you have a great week and I'll be looking forward to seeing your child Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment