Monday, March 4, 2013

Bunch of Stuff

Did you wake up exhausted this morning like me? Seems like there is never enough time to do all we need to do. Never enough time for rest. Thankfully, one day, when we get to heaven, we will not have to worry about getting everything done or how tired we are. For now we just have to keep on keeping on! I hope you had a great weekend. My family was very busy but we got to sit down together last night & watch "The Bible", a new series on the History Channel. Factually, I don't know if everything is correct. I do know it brought us all to the living room, piled up on the couch together, boys off videos games & Jami & I off the computers. We discussed different events & how if we thought things happened close to what the show was revealing. It was 2 hours long & neither teen moved off the couch. It was a great end to a Sunday. I hope you and your family will try & watch it next Sunday night. I think you will enjoy it.

Big thank you to the WBBC family for the spaghetti lunch donations. Thank you to those parents who worked so hard in the kitchen & Amy Martin for her noodle expertise. One more week of hard work & we should be finished raising money for the Chattanooga trip. Parents please remember to get with Ashley Fortenberry to let her know how you can help with the yard sale. It is this Saturday from 7-12. Please spread the word because we need to clear the gym out! Post on facebook & tell your co workers! I need to get all coupon money in by Sunday  if you have any extra books, please let me know. I have people who are wanting some. Reminders for the kids. Wed. night they will spend their Big City bucks in the store so make sure they bring them. This is a one night event so if they child can't make it make sure they save their bucks until the next lesson series (3 months) is over & we will have the store again. This is a busy month for the kids. Lock In March 22, Chattanooga trip  and March 25 & 26 then the Easter Egg hunt on March 30. Pray that these events lead us to unchurched families. We had several families visit yesterday & that just gets me so excited. I am thankful that after all these years God continues to renew that excitement! Y'all have a great week & keep God the focus!

No comments:

Post a Comment