Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry Christmas

I had to sit down & take a moment to wish you and your family Merry Christmas. I know we are all immersed in cooking, baking and the children are excited about the presents, spotting Santa & hearing the reindeer hoofs on our rooftops tonight (Jack is already bouncing off the walls) but I hope each of us take a moment and remember the real reason for Christmas, Jesus Christ. My prayer, this Christmas, is that Jesus lives in each one of your hearts. I pray that you forget about who got what & what we didn't get & focus on family and just enjoying your time together. I look forward to a the new year with excitement because I can't wait to see how God is going to work in our church. I am excited to continue to see how God is using the Mayo's abroad & I am excited for the Ayres as they now have 2 more children! God has greatly blessed our church family!

My boys head off on their 1st youth trip to Winter Extreme! I am so excited for them and all the other youth! I know this is going to be a great experience for them & the chaperone's. Whoever rooms w/ my boys, please make sure they match & brush their hair. They still don't care how they look! Pray for safe travel for these kids & if their is anyone on this trip who doesn't know Jesus I pray that Gatlinburg will be the place that hearts are changed.

Merry Christmas to you all. May God continue to bless you and your family! Kristi

No comments:

Post a Comment