Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Just Reminders

Good Tuesday to you! This is going to be super short today. I was waiting on blogging until I had a few children's items nailed down. Unfortunately, the business world & Kristi's world are not jiving this week.  This my be Gods's way of directing me some where else.

There is a few reminders I need to get out there. Jumping for Jesus will be this Saturday from 10-12. There will be inflatables, balloons, story time & pizza for the little kids K5 and younger. Reach out and invite friends & their children who are not in church.

The $100 deposit for those going to Disney spring 2015 is due March 2. Remember if you can't pay that day that is fine just let me know when works for your family. I have ordered Martin's benefit tickets for those going on the trip. You can sell them for $5.00 each and then
turn that money in to go into your own family's fund. The tickets should be available this weekend. I said I wasn't going to be in charge of any fundraising this time so someone needs to get something going! Lol

The children will meet tomorrow night for Big City Studio from 6-7.  I have been missing a few of my kids so I hope everyone can make it tomorrow night.

Notes were sent home Sunday about the mission project I would like the children to participate in. Some of you know that food missions has a been on my heart (reasoning behind mission project for Disney) and we have a local need I think the children's ministry can help with. Rainbow Middle School has a project where they supply food for 11 kids who have little or no food over the weekend. These are specific items because some of these children do not have the means to cook.  If you donate to our regular food pantry please continue to do so. I am just praying that you'll feel lead to pick up an extra item or two. These items can be sent in with the kids on Wed.
nights. We will be remembering the hungry in our prayer each Wednesday too. The items needed are Spaghetti  O's, Beefaroni, Ravioli, Pop Tarts,  individual cereal boxes, granola bars, cereal/breakfast bars, peanut butter/cheese/crackers, individual packaged fruit snacks, juice boxes & individual pack snacks.  Even if you can not donate please remember theses middle school students & their families in your prayers.

Please remember  Brandon, Holli & Lane Patterson as they lay to rest their grandmother. Remember the Mayos too. From the looks of the newsletter, they have settled in to life in Cameroon. Please remember the Ayres  family as the fly out March 6 to bring home John! I know they are excited to get him home & shower him with love. Jamey and Alisa should be having Asa soon. Prayers for a easy, healthy delivery for mom & Asa!  I hope you all have a week where you really feel God's presence and that you move and act as He directs!

No comments:

Post a Comment