Thursday, December 12, 2013

Christmas Info

I am in Jack's preschool car line trying to type while I have few minutes. This will prob have all kind of errors but I wanted to get the next weeks plan out to y'all. I am pretty sure Leslie's ssclass will he in my room Sunday due to her dad's sickness. During preaching we will stay until choir finishes like we normly do. The children have been asked to sing 1 song Dec 22 at the evening candle light service, so we need to practice 1 song Sunday during Children's Church. I have no idea what song yet   . I had told the kids we would have a Christmas party this Sunday. I am moving that to next Wed night dec 18, 6-7. I'll send out a text & maybe some parents can send a treat. So I guess that a it. Let me know if your child will not be at church dec 22(evening) to sing. We will have no children's church Dec 22 morning.  Forgot also Salvation Army bell ringing dec 23 Gadsden Mall. Let me know to your family would like to sign up for 1 - hour shift. In need someone to teach my SS class Dec 29. They'll be no children's church that say either. Thanks!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment