Monday, February 4, 2013

Wonderful Men

I just love WBBC! It is a blessing to come to church and love the church family & the staff. Randy does a fabulous job with the music! Who knew a men's choir would be so good? I sat in the pew in awe at how great they sounded and then I started thinking......and in my mind I went man after man & I was able to think of something or some way each of those men have done one thing for me. Ok, I know you are thinking what is she talking about. Every man in that choir has touched my life, whether it be a family member,  someone saying a kind or encouraging word, helping me w children's stuff at church, inviting us to their home for kids stuff, helping me move things at church, participating in church activities like trunk or treat, bell ringers & fund raisers  or a leader of the church who really encouraged me & made sure I had whatever was needed when I first started working w the children. Our church is so blessed to have men willing to serve our Lord in so many ways.  As a mom of all boys, I am so pleased to have so many wonderful male role models in our church! I pray God blesses each man in our church & uses them to lead others to our Lord!

Lots of kids stuff coming up! Wed. night is Big City Studio. Saturday from 10-12, toddlers, preschoolers & kindergardeners will be "Jumping For Jesus". We'll have inflatables, balloons & pizza in the gym  for our littlest blessings. If you know someone who might fall into this category, step out & invite the parent & child... Offer to come with them. Sunday, during preaching , the kids will be in the gym for the entire service having a Valentines celebration. I could use some bags of candy if anyone would like to donate a bag & bring it this Wed. night. Continue to bring yard sale items & leave them in the gym. The date has been changed to March 9. Keep in mind the lock in is coming up on Feb.22. It will be a long night & will not be possible w/o parent participation. There will be all kinds of help needed so be thinking if it will be possible for you to stay. Y'all have a great week. I pray you feel God working & moving in your life all week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment