Monday, April 16, 2012

Future Plans

What another wonderful Sunday @WBBC yesterday! It was so great to welcome the Ayres family to our church! It was a beautiful day out yesterday & we spent our time ourdoors, after church, at terrapin creek. It was so relaxing to just sit by the water & feel the breeze. God just created the most beautiful places for us to enjoy & recharge! Kayaking was a huge success for my boys, even Jack loved it, so I am thinking that will be a great day trip for our church kids. Not too much going on in April for the church kids but I think May & the summer activites will wear us out. Here is the April plans:

This Wed. night will be regular kids @ 6. Katie Smith will be teaching on missions.

I have Sunday childrens church until Mothers' Day. We will be practicing during this time for our program!

Reminder about the Barons game. It is May 19 but I need to collect all the money by April 29 so we can order the tickets. This is for youth too or anyone in the church who would like to go. $10 covers ticket, pizza, drink in souvenir cup & pregame event. I am not a baseball fan but I know us all going together will make it a  great time! Have a great week and if you have any questions, call me! Kristi

No comments:

Post a Comment