Monday, March 19, 2012

SPRING IS HERE

I was thinking about those little kids who willingly got on stage yesterday at church, not caring about what anyone thought, and just did the moves Randy showed them.  As an adult I wish I had their courage and just did whatever I felt for God instead of holding back afraid of what others might think or say. There has been so many times that I felt like I needed to ask someone if they went to church or if they needed someone to pray with them and fear of their response held me back. God is really working on me with this. I have come a long way from my shyness but still am not bold enough yet.  I wish I could be fearless like the kids! They are such great examples for us adults! Have a great week & thank the Lord only 4 more school mornings until SPRING BREAK! Here are some upcoming dates to remember:

This Wed. night the kids are having a pizza party & playing in the gym. Each child needs to bring one can item for the food pantry.

Still thinking we might do something for spring break but waiting to see about the weather.

EASTER EGG HUNT........ Saturday April 7. I will announce the time next week . We will meet at the church for snacks & then walk to the McGlaughns home for the egg hunt. If it rains we will hunt inside the church & gym. I think the Easter Bunny will make an appearance!

If anyone has any ideas on activities for the spring & summer let me know. Thanks for all the help & donations for the kids Gatlinburg trip. Keep us in your prayers as we head out March 29th.

No comments:

Post a Comment