Monday, March 12, 2012

EXHAUSTED

Someone remind me not to schedule a lock in on the same weekend the time changes. Not enough time to get over the loss of sleep and I am feeling it today. I have posted a few pics from the lock in. It was so much fun and it gives us adults a real chance to get to know the children's personalities. Boy did God bless some of them with lots to say & lots of energy!

 I wanted to let everyone know that this month will be regular Wed. nights for the kids. I am hoping that the new program will be ready to go by the middle of April. Tom has built our set and now it is just a matter of getting the time to get all of the drawings up on the boards and learning the material. Katie Smith will be teaching the kids this Wed. about missions. This coming Friday night will be flag football in the gym at 7. Please make sure you sign your child in. I want to plan some type Spring break activity but I am going to wait & see how the weather turns out.  The Easter Egg hunt is set for April 7 probably late afternoon.

REMINDER this  Sunday will be a Mexican lunch for donations only. Proceeds will benefit Smokies Spring Break trip. If you are a parent that has a child going please get with Shay Layton about what you need to bring. I hope you all have a restful, blessed week & hope to see you all Wed. night! Kristi







No comments:

Post a Comment