Sunday, March 4, 2012

RECAP

Well last week was just a bust! Due to bad weather the 5th grade boys food court trip & the lock in had to be rescheduled. My whole house ended up with a virus so I was glad I had rescheduled everything. BIG THANK YOU to those who stepped up Wednesday night when I could not be there at the last minute to teach the kids. God has blessed WBBC with some awesome parents who will do whatever is needed whenever it is needed! I hope everyone has a blessed, healthy week! Here is a list of the rescheduled activities:

This coming Wed. night March 7th grade boys go to the mall food court. Load van at 5:45 return at 7. Bring $10.

Lock In: March 9 7 PM- 7AM

Flag football March 16

Tentative date for the WBBC Annual Easter Egg Hunt is Saturday April 7

No comments:

Post a Comment